Friday, September 18, 2009

Career Assessment Tests Online

We had such a good meeting yesterday with our mentor moms. We all learned tons about how to homeschool a High School kid. One of the moms came wonderfully prepared with a sheet of websites and links. One of the links was a Career Assessment Test. Mine came out dead on.

You can check it out here www.careerdirectonline.org

I plan to have my oldest take the test. I'm interested to see the results.

Basically I learned that I have to choose my son's college choices now (8th grade). My homeschooling curriculum and record keeping will revolve around that. It boggles my mind that I have to make this choice now but I'm thankful for the words of wisdom I received from those that have walked the path before me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails